Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Come on who's good at typing? whether you are good at typing? someone typing speed is actually not visible to our eyes. but I want to challenge you how fast you type. even how accurate your hands in typing. I do not know, how fast you type?

when I was browsing on the internet, I get info website that provides testing services how fast you type and how accurately you type?
name of the website was KataKetik. Do you know this website? kataketik is an area of fast typing contest with Indonesian people all over Indonesia. you can choose to follow the global competition with prizes, or follow the other competition created by users kataketik.

This website is the work of Indonesian children themselves are made by the mas didats Triadi. for those of you who want a challenge so please try this application? because this is very useful very easy. please visit this link if you want to try.

2 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!