Thursday, July 29, 2010

Screenshot Account Suspended
After a few days ago I experienced many problems on my twitter account. yesterday it was hot news on twitter, which he said all the accounts in blockir temporary. aq hearts are very disappointed when I saw my account can not be seen by the people and my friends.

But some days that have been active again after my confirmation to twitter. my twitter account yesterday suspended. and can not be seen by friends and the people as well. that time I was almost desperate to create another account, but I wanted to try it, want to restore my account as before. because for many followers who were so hard and my friends are not confused mencaris I want communication with me.

some way to make a twitter account can be accessed again because in suspended?
  • one you have to come clean.
  • send a confirmation email to twitter.
  • apologies.
  • and recognizes the mistakes you do.
  • and another one may pray alone quickly returned.
that's just my experience today.
hopefully useful to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!