Sunday, March 21, 2010

I have not been blogging due to busy in the world offline therefore my beloved blog posting is not every day. but I will never forget my status as a true blogging.

on this occasion I wanted to discuss about the virus. This is now a computer virus has been developed by many people and even children are still smp and smk like this I have developed some of the existing viruses into a virus that is very cruel to the computer. even the scientists just do not think that young children could develop a virus that already exists.

I'm not going to give examples of the virus because next month I will spread, if only now I could have spread, but less exciting because the virus that has developed is less than perfect to destroy computers worldwide.

There's actually a virus rather than to destroy the will but there are other purposes. every person who has his own purposes - their own made virus.

the virus is a small file that aims to manipulate data in a computer course, but by ordinary people that the virus is a very dangerous bacteria.

maybe that's all the discussion this time because I was at this time still in a state of severe pain because most jobs.
if there is one word and ask the justifiable sense yes. thank you a lot of friends - friends.

18 comments:

  1. thank you very much sob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Article...
    nice post friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm,.. ga tahu nih isinya apaan.. hehehe. Translate dulu ya sob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww silahkan translate dulu dah ... tp thank ya sob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist natuerlich eine gute Informationen fuer mich. Keep posting yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. It’s so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahaya tu virus...
    musti sering2 apdet n scan antivirus nih...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaialah sob ... kan virus skg berbahaya sob

    ReplyDelete
  9. y sm2 sob semoga bermanfaat saja dah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perlu Siaga 1 dan selalu Update Antivirus yang kita gunakan.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!