Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is now a website or a weblog that discusses tutorials, tips and tricks do not sell anymore in the eyes of people who have been browsing on the Internet. but I as a blogger who is always faithful to discuss tutorials and tips and tricks and such computer tutorials and tips and tricks. I started first was determined to share my experience and wanted to share an article about tips and tricks and even tutorials as well. but unfortunately the article tips and tricks, and tutorials may not sell these anymore, but my passion for my weblog posts in this beloved.

Just continue our lessons or posting is not good when vent continuously. readings above only just for you all and guide only.

post time is still discussing computer tips and tricks, maybe today's kids already know about computers all the children even now without a guide smart all my Article like this. I just need someone who needs my articles alone.

post this time I will discuss about how to determine the size of the swap file. certainly in any windows operating system at any time would be to adjust the size of its swap file with a system memory needs.

if the physical memory is not sufficient system memory to run the application window will automatically require a swap file as additional memory. You should therefore specify the size of the swap file to disk access frequency decreases and the system even faster than before.

for the swap file size is optimal depends on the size of physical memory installed. you want to know how to determine the swap file size? follow the steps - steps below:
Our first first right click on My computer and then select Properties and then when you open our menu tab directly to the Performance. Click the "Virtual Memory" and activate the option "Use personalized settings for virtual memory". Include under the "Minimum" and Maximum "lack a value 200 MB and click" OK ". Make sure the question is also a warning with "Yes" and restart Windows.

that's just a tip and trick from me hopefully be useful for you all and if there are typing errors or word - the word may in excuse and do not forget to give your comments to my posting this.

6 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!