Saturday, February 27, 2010

usually we feel our computers are too heavy and really long time to open or close our window. actually it was not a problem in the hardware but the software's problems are in use. but I am now eager to give way or a trick, telling me how to speed up your computer shutdown, do not want to know this? it was not love this, as follows:
How:
1. Right-click an empty area on the desktop and select New - Shortcut.
2. At the command line type c: \\ windows \\ rundll32.exe user, exitwindows.
3. Click next and name the shortcut it.
4. Finally click Finish.

way as I practice at home, and to speed up my computer shutdown by making a shutdown shortcut on the desktop computer. may be useful for you all.

2 comments:

  1. nice post and info.. keep bloging. ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ost is very usuful for me....
    to acceerelate shutdown...
    thx kang

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!