Monday, January 18, 2010


I once worked with a computer that USER and Password in the know of my computer so controlled by people with even remote computer that I can use in shambles. but I have a very good solution and very reliable. the following way:

1. open regedit
2. when it opened for the following steps:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList

3. when you're done until the goal to create a new DWORD right click - New - DWORD.
4. DWORD named but must match the user name to the hidden or removed from the Welcom screen computer.
5. Give the DWORD value that has been made zero (0).
6. then you do not forget to restart your computer.
7. see.
8. done.

note: These tips and tricks I still practice in the operating system windows XP to windows vista and windows I have tried seven because there is no operating system on my computer.

if you want to go into your users stay CTRL + ALT + DEL press twice yes. must login window will appear. if you want to display the DWORD delete no longer live that has been made earlier. may be useful for you this post.

4 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!