Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last year bloggers ten-year anniversary event. but yesterday's 11-year-old blogger, he would like to thank all of us have been using the services Were provided with the best - good.

yesterday at the Eleventh anniversary of the bloggers have launched a new service Also new features for bloggers or a more complete tool.

The tool is a fiesta blogger, blogger meetups is a tool to find out where visitors live, my example I reside in Indonesia. This tool re-issued at the time of year to eleven bloggers because bloggers like him better than others.

I actually get this latest info from the blogger buzz and I have not had time to try the latest service from this blogger. blogger by blogger meetups fiesta is the best tool of others, and therefore chose blogger blogger meetups fiesta. for more INFO please read here.

or it could be the first in your first entry into your blogger account and then when you get into writing your search dashbord blogger buzz after that look at the information there.

I am actually not very familiar with this info, I apologize for the registration - the amount of inconvenience for you. good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!