Wednesday, February 10, 2010

in the previous post may be more reinforcing of, or subject in the previous post is about the DOS system only, but in the post this time eager to discuss a little about the internet. but make no mistake first perception, because in this post tips and tricks just do not discuss it further because I want to teach and share my knowledge step by step, so that the beginner or already a master's understanding of this post. if certain irregular posting my post is not useful and not useful for you. 

I wanted my article was helpful for you all. I want to ask you? do you know, what is Link? of course the users to the Internet or a virtual world as well as beginners who have a master already knows what's the link, so I do not need to discuss what is the link, yes. easy really understanding the link, do not have to worry friend. we proceed to the main idea or topic of this post is a link in a new window. 

maybe you think this post is very strange and rare in find where, because of this post I provide for my visitors who need the knowledge from me. create a link in a new window that has just a few conditions, especially Internet Explorer. to open a link in a new window or a window, really easy way is as follows:

you press the Shift key and then you click the link, but it also allowed by right clicking on your link and select Open In New Window, finished.

simplify the way from me? maybe a lot of people thought him only from this blog - random but I want to teach step by step course. I do not want to teach directly to the higher level, so I used to teach simple for beginners sharpen the brain only. only that this post I may be useful for you all, I say sorry to you all this post may be less pleasing to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!