Sunday, February 7, 2010

maybe we are human beings with limited knowledge about the technology behind but even so I was eager to cover the gap left behind by my posting this, maybe this post especially for the beginner or the master could have my way this practice is very simple. at this time I want to share about my experience in the computer world is about IRQ. and at this time I did not explain about what is IRQ but in this post I wanted to explain and teach you how to know the IRQ that has been in use by you or others. want to know? therefore follow our adventure, which is as follows:

1. Right-click on My Computer icon.
2. Select Properties.
3. Move to the Device Manager tab.
4. Select Computer and click Properties.
Next will come the appearance that inform any IRQ that has been used and the "who" is using the IRQ.

wah, how simple it really is not like the others, heheheh. I was really confident. I understand the beginner, I like this trick's all experimental results, in understandable yes please. may be useful for you and good luck.

18 comments:

  1. PERTAMAXXX..
    Good..good...
    aku mulai paham isinya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren sobatku... keep blogging yah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice info sob, simple and useful..
    sucses for all

    ReplyDelete
  4. semua yang berkomentar terima kasih banyak ya ... semoga bermanfaat saja posting saya

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much sob

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much sob

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku mo conen apa nieh ya,.. abis ngak b isa bhsa inggris, so semangat aja buat semua

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku udah comen sob, comen balik ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. semua nya terima kasih atas komentar anda ... maaf saya lupa balas nya tapi sdah balas kok skg wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice inpho sobat...
    go blogger INDONESIA!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!