Sunday, November 29, 2009

on a beautiful night for me was eager to post useful for you. I first want to prayers to you all day Tuesday because I will give a lesson on blogging for my class sister. you may wonder why a beginner like me can be taught to younger classes at school because all the teachers I've believed in me, that's the importance of honesty in this world. I do not want to talk about about it because it may take a very long time, our thoughts directly to the topic of course, that I wanted to give me information or experience of websites that provide speed checks blog / your website. but I never believed in it all because the website has been providing these services is not necessarily true with the information. I have been doing research on the website was the information given to you all is not right for every check we must change. do not believe, I gave an example:

you may think that I lied, I never lie to every post I make sure my post I had done my research or experiments first. but if you do not believe in my posting you can try this as I was. Your first check blogs / sites to check their blogs up to whoever up to you and then wait a couple of minutes later you check. check this here

so for the conclusion that I give to you that do not believe the website that provides such information given to you is not necessarily true. It turns out the website to read your own connection if you connect in a smooth and without obstacles so that your blog really quickly check if your connection but no interference slow and others, I am sure will be slow too. remember it! many websites that provide such services therefore do not let you talk to other people your blog heavy and could not be opened and others, talk like that, but I did not respond. but I think maybe he slow connection so only. I hope this information is important for you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

36 comments:

  1. asep dan info : makash juga sob

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe speed test has to count to main domain, not to subdomain or alias.
    I used http://speedtest.indosatm2.com/ to test the speed and the results seems ok,
    yup you true if our test connection in slow network will not get best result because we should have ack from opposite web

    ReplyDelete
  3. atic saya disni lagi membicarakan tentang pengecekan kecepatan blog kita bukan bandwitch sob ingat itu
    yogi dan yang lainnya terima kasih banyak
    semoga bermanfaat saja posting ini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice posting sob, langsung tak coba sob!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. selmat mencoba agar bisa tahu sendiri okey laksanakan dg baik sob

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam sahabat
    wah siip tenan,speed yang bagus bila aksesnya juga bagus tentunya,good luck ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. tergantung koneksi internet , itu yg pasti untuk mengukurnya

    ReplyDelete
  8. dhana : makasih ya
    bang ocim : sip dah bang ...emang sip

    ReplyDelete
  9. menjadi ukuran kecepatan n kelemotan blog kita
    salam sukses luar biasa cerdas

    ReplyDelete
  10. kang roni : sip kang
    kerja : silahkan coba sob
    pasti tahu hasilnya sob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mantep pengetahuannya sob, nice post sobat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TALK LESS DO MORE MAN
    GO FINANCIAL FREEDOM GO

    ReplyDelete
  13. chenz : thank ya sob sarannya
    blog : y sm2 sob

    ReplyDelete
  14. GO FINANCIAL FREEDOM GO
    TALK LESS DO MORE MAN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Itukan tergantung koneksi sama servernya yah???

    ReplyDelete
  16. emang sob tp ada kok blog emang dia terlalu banyak aplikasi atau widget jadi berat dah
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes i agree, dont trust it. because it's not valid. some times it's lie. Sory, tukang mampir just learn english.....i,m kick for $$.

    ReplyDelete
  18. tukang : makasih ya atas jitak nya dan gk pa2 kok
    make : ya sm2 sob

    ReplyDelete
  19. best : ya sob kyk gitu
    lau gk percaya coba ja

    ReplyDelete
  20. bener bgt bro
    http://freezipe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=100000367112218&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  22. good info banget nie mas........thx ya.

    ReplyDelete
  23. semua terima kasih banyak ya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lam kenal sob. Kunjungan balasan sekalian follow sobat yang sitenya keren ini...

    ReplyDelete
  25. hot : makasih ya ... atas kunjungannya smoga bermnfaat y slm kenl balik sob heheh

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!