Saturday, August 8, 2009

This time I will give my experience in working in the computer and play in the network, but in this post I will provide a very valuable lesson to you. because in this lesson I will give you a thing to fix all the computer systems or programs from the original windows xp or vista and also the other operating systems, such as this example: regestry, task manager, folder options, and many more. in this post I called with the name of covered slit - slit from microsoft that has been damaged by a virus, spam, crack or the other. actually to cover the slit - slit is very easy to cover it all, namely how to download the file from me or the other. but others will not have a file by that because I posting article I have been careful and I practical  in my computer and kepda computer - the computer people I have been correct.
simple way as follows:
1. Visit the Microsoft

2. Download the file from Microsoft below.

3. After the download is complete run the file immediately. MSI to disable the ActiveX control. To restore the initial settingan, download and execute files. MSI from the 'Workaround Disable' it.

Below is a list of the operating system that Microsoft is extremely vulnerable:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!