Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ninja saga
Good afternoon all ACW Lovers are always the same loyal ACW. already several months I never go online and rarely updated articles on ACW. I actually really want and really regret never updated again in the ACW, I am now busy at work so I never updated articles and online.

On this occasion I want to once again update the game problem, in my inbox mails that send so many messages, why not update the cheat the game again? this occasion I will keep you all.

This time I update the game Ninja Saga cheat, this cheat I got from my friend who still update the game cheat cheat, cheat refer to it as follows:

Although not as good as using cheat fiddler... tp yg okay for leveling u / Cheat Engine User...

Tools: Cheat Engine
Required: lv42 -59

1. Open NS
2. Go to Kage Room
3. Choose a regular mission ( Grade A )
4. Open CE ( klo yg sy brtanya use v. 5.6.1 )
5. Select Process your browser > > > Value Type: Text
6. Mission that will scan your Play...

lv58 = mission_147
lv56 = mission_148
lv54 = mission_144
lv52 = mission_143
lv50 = mission_142
lv48 = mission_141
lv46 = mission_140
lv44 = mission_139
lv42 = mission_138

7. We take the example mission lv58...
8. Scan " mission_147 "
9. Will appear a addreess... click 2x...
10. Change value so " mission_124 "
11. click Play and you will fight two dummy...
12. complete the mission... and get XP from missions lv58
Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!