Saturday, March 12, 2011

After several minutes I was browsing looking for looking for open source operating systems like Linux mints , ubuntu , debian turns out I was more interested in ubuntu with latest version .  This latest version of ubuntu I got from the site I want.  The ubuntu version ubuntu 11:04 Alpha 3 for its large 661 MB file. 

Ubuntu will be in the lyric of this year , for the full info I do not know because of my lack of updated information about the ubuntu. for those of you who want to use your Ubuntu operating system can download the operating system via the link below .

Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha 3 - (2011/1CD/I386) by www.alexa-com.co.cc
Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha 3 (2011/1CD/I386) | 661 MB 

Ubuntu - a popular operating system based on Debian to automatically set the graphics environment Gnome.Ubuntu Linux distribution based on Debian GNU / Linux and has earned over the past few years the glory of one of the most simple and user-friendly Linux-systems in the world. Ubuntu is an operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. Whether you use it at home, at school or at work, Ubuntu contains all the applications - from word processing and email applications to web server software and programming tools.
Ubuntu is and always will be free. You do not need to pay for the license.
Ubuntu is designed with security in mind.
After you install it immediately ready for use. On the desktop, you will have the full set of essential applications.

Download
Categories: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!