Monday, March 21, 2011

Cheat Point Blank (PB) C³ V.1 Update March 21, 2011 by www.alexa-com.co.cc
 Been a long time I really do not ever cheat again due share in the offline world I am busy so I can not share the cheat again.  even a lot of my friends who cheat request but I must say I share the cheat again.

Opportunity this time I will share the cheat again point blank you just refer to below let you all relieved and not confused anymore.

Creator:
* Injector: Me...
* ETC: US - Net

Thanks To:
* RCD
* Rifqi @ N3
* Us * pedophile ™ - N
* USN - BenSix ™
* Chibi cyber

Legal Copyright:
US - Net © 2010-2011
USN - BenSix ™

Tutorial:
[ - ] Room Entrance
[ - ] Press F1
[ - ] Click the Inventory [ Effect Berets ]
[ - ] and then back and play
[ - ] Press F1 again while loading the map [ Effect Char Hack ]
[ - ] Press F2 when the first Respawn / when it says game being prepared to use Spion
NB:
If Not so RM = Effect of 70% [ Only beffect Beret who was ]
If so RM = Effect 100 % [ Effect beret and Char hack was ] blood so 120

Download : Link
Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!