Friday, December 24, 2010

Facebook’s Ninja Saga Cheats, Hints, Hacks and Tips by www.alexa-com.co.cc

Are you fond of Ninjas and action packed flash games involving chakra, ninja skills, genjutsu, taijutsu and other stuff like the Naruto anime?  Well, then you Might be playing or you Might Want playing Ninja Saga from up or other "social media networking sites.  Aside from Mafia Wars, I loved playing this game Also the which I first found Pls I saw someone from the office That Is playing it During Their free time.

This is the reason why I searched for cool tricks, cheats and tips earnest That help me with my current level up Ninja character.

How to use it:

    1.  open cheat engine
    2.  Open your account ninja saga
    3.  go to the Shope
    4.  search for 400, exact value 4 bytes
    5.  buy a smoke bomb
    6.  search for 390
    7.  edit the value to anything You Want.

5 comments:

  1. KK aLeXa, maksud nya inich Cheat buat apaan ?



    >> ACHMED <<
    THANKZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanya tips and trick ja .. untuk hack ... dan hits ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats the use of this sir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. woy !!!
    masih work gak tuh ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. omni @ tutorial here search

    mash work kok ... di coba dulu jangan jadi seorang lacher maunya minta terus ... di coba dlu ...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!