Sunday, October 24, 2010

alexa-com Weblog

Features:
  • Wallshoot 
  • ALT TAB 
  • Bomberman 
  • Major Mission 
  • Mission Card Hack / Hack Mass Medal

Alexa-com Weblog

How to Wear: For how to use features Wallshoot, Bomberman, ALT TAB, just like the Unity Area V5 I have published long ago.

Mission To Feature Major Hotkey F12 (try to use when you first signed PB (Point Blank) before you push any Hotkey, then when you press F12 in the lobby to read, sorry I do not change the file, for Mission Major coding but there is little wrong in the test try continues to run well (work).
To Hack Mission:
Numpad 1 = P
Numpad 2 = O
Numpad 3 = I
Numpad 4 = N
Numpad 5 = T
Numpad 6 = B
Numpad 7 = L
Numpad 8 = A
Numpad 9 = N
Numpad 0 = K

To Reset Card please press the Delete key

A little explanation for that does not work:
Look friends, you try to wait until the file is automatically injected, then there will be 2 notification means that only 1 notification that a file was not biased in use on your computer or may not yet be injected. because I use 2 files for the injection which I created with 2 different programs to wallshoot, bomberman as ALT TAB I use Dev C while for major missions, and mission card hack I use MS VC 2008. for the use DevC work I'm sure all the computers because it uses pure C language without any interference from the Microsoft side, while the C 2008 is not necessarily all the computer work on my computer work 100% it's just very difficult for its major mission. when I push the hotkey Numpad 1 to o would not be able to push the F12, because coding nothing wrong but if the time of entry first and then in the lobby I push F12, it will Work, the rank of colonel will turn into gold. with an infinite point. to the mission card hack, you try to empty the entire contents of your mission cards do not there are other missions, then buy the mission, enter the room, then you push the 1 to 0 with normally Mission Card Hack. I can not possibly share if not my own trials with fixation and my friend first. if colleagues - fellow clan I told my new work out, my companion different regions, different island and of course also different computer.

that's all from me this cheat may be useful for you. good luck and good luck, I suggest you to read the entire article. Thank you.

Credit: warm greetings Kirara_Ukira N3

3 comments:

  1. sob, sampai kapan masmednya sob???,,,... ada cheat exp yang masih work g' sob?????,,.,atau g' yang aku reguest kemaren tuh sob,...!!!
    pleaseeeee,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sbnarnya masmednya tu banyak banget ... wah EXP nya itu msh tetap jln tp ada fitur yg gk bisa work ... ya dah sob ..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!