Thursday, September 9, 2010

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

I as the admin of this site say many thanks for your participation and support for this site in the development of current technology. all Muslims in all corners of the world has fulfilled its obligation as a pilgrimage which Muslims fast during the 30 (thirty) days. have not felt now was to kemangan for Muslims around the world a feast of Idul Fitri 1431 H.

Happy Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1431 H Muslims Worldwide

I as the admin-com Alexa Weblog congratulate Fitri 1431 H ron, may we all be free from the existing differences, the difference of it all is a grace from God Almighty. Wa Mina Taqobalallahu Minkum, Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin, Birth and Your Inner Sorry, for my mistake. in friendships in cyberspace, in posts and in all things.

My Family and I say many thanks for your participation in this site and say Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin, Birth and Your Inner Sorry.

Happy Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1431 H Muslims Worldwide By Alexa-com Weblog

On May Day this victory Alexa-com Weblog gain wisdom and hidayahnya of Almighty God, who always keep me wherever I am. once again hopefully Alexa-com Weblog always exist in the virtual world and still be different about the world of technology and computers. minal aidzin again wal faidzin.

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!