Wednesday, September 8, 2010

firefox 3.6.9
At this time Opportunity again I want a variety of software that is about browsing software that is firefox or better known as the mozilla. firefox has released the newest version of firefox 3.6.9 already supports various languages around the world.

even firefox itself has reduced the problem - the problem is the system of cookies. I do not want to elaborate about this article, if you want to get the latest version of firefox it please you download the file below :


Download file
Firefox 3.6.9 Final


Password files

2 comments:

  1. Downloaded, firefox is the best web browser in the world for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks also you have to stop by and want to give comment to my article, hopefully useful to you always.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!