Monday, September 27, 2010

A few days ago I've shared jonita cheat too. but I get a comment from a friend of cheaters did not know but they gave me a new cheat jonita the updates on September 27, 2010, which is likely the first Cheat does not work anymore. I have not tried to cheat once again.

Cheat Point Blank Jonita Latest Update 27 September 2010

But this time I shared again jonita cheat you can get it via the link below:

Password
no password

Point:
  1. Once the heat directly kill shot
  2. Chas 1200, can buy weapons that you want
  3. Bullets Without limits
  4. Once shot, you use this cheat to get Point 50

For how to use it as usual. but this Cheat kedetek virus by any antivirus, cheat point blank to run this, you must first turn off the antivirus software you use, so I can run well without any constraints. good luck with the cheat from me good luck ya. always visit this site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!