Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Had long since I do not post my Chances of not blogging about three months more, why I was not blogging Because I was really busy at my job and Become a computer technician at a university network in the poor. yesterday I was posting about the history of the MikroTik Which I have written a complete and detailed without cheap to post about this MikroTik. in the post this time I'm still going to discuss about the MikroTik RouterOS is in use in many countries - developing countries like Indonesia this. but on this occasion I just give an explanation what it is MikroTik RouterOS and MikroTik Hardware Built-ins? we go straight to the subject below.

MikroTik ROUTERSTM

RouterOS Mikrotik is a variant of linux that is specifically packaged into an independent operating system where its main function is to create ordinary personal computer into a powerful router, and enables network administrators in managing their network without having to study for a long time.

MikroTik RouterOS does not support multiple operating systems and only make a single partition on the hard drive, so when the installation process Mikrotik RouterOS happens is all the data on the disk will be formatted. To start the installation process make sure the boot device in bios is directed toward the cd-room, the first step is to determine the package or what features will be in use.

BUILT IN MikroTik HARDWARE

MikroTik is in the form of hardware packed in a very special board within the board router Routers that are already installed with Mikrotik RouterOS. For versions of the Built In Hardware Mikrotik license is included in the price of board Mikrotik router.

23 comments:

  1. Sip Wes...*tak tunggu perkembangan selanjutnya*

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey mas tapi jangan lupa tutorial mikrotik nya di kirim ke aq ya yng baru ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to do good work buddy. I'm looking good blog/site for post my comment. Now I got it. I'm very happy to your blog/site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have played quite a few of these baseball games as a kid growing up and I’d like to retell my experience as a gamer
    best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waduuh sob..bahasa ingris gw pas2an.. trpaksa nih pake Google translte... wkwkkwkw.. udah ada sertifikat CCCNA belum ? :D ..btw gw dah follow via google... follow balik yaa.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. all friend :
    thank you very much friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog.....jgn lupa follow balik mas..saya sudah follow di no urut 218..please follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank ya
    okey akan saya follow balik dah

    ReplyDelete
  9. keren sob..
    lama tidak berkujung di siini..
    semoga sukses sob

    ReplyDelete
  10. bang imoel : makash y dah berkunjung di site ini

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great blog post. . It's really nice and
    informative post. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great info on {the topic of the blog}. It will guide many of the readers.
    Thanks for posting this nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very excellent snap of the child you have taken.I hope it will help you a guide for other.The photo is really a mixture of some living and non living things which look so gorgeous.Thanks.I wait your feed back....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post. The picture you have posted here is really very nice. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic information for blog. I really love the way infomration presented in your post. I have added to you in my social bookmark…and i am w8ing ur next post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ for all I am very Grateful to you WHO have commented on this blog, Hopefully useful to your post. do not forget to subscribe to articles here yes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blog is interesting and motivated me a lot!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. infinity downline business
    infinity downline business
    infinity downline business
    infinity downline business
    infinity downline business
    infinity downline business

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!