Thursday, March 11, 2010

if you feel your old computer at the time of the booting process? surely you do not feel to wait longer to boot. therefore I give you the solution.

At the boot process, Windows 98 usually find WINSTART.BAT files. If the file is not found, the system takes longer to start. Therefore, look for this file in the dir C: \\ WINDOWS. If it does not exist, create a text file by right click and 'New | Textfile'. As the name write 'Winstart.bat'.

maybe that's just my post, I just do not want to post really long but the visitors and readers post I do not understand what he meant and I certainly do not want that, what I want though short and brief articles to the readers of the article but I understand and clear. may be useful for you all, if there are errors in understandable please.

3 comments:

  1. Great post with great stuff...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful piece of information and I appreciate it that you share something so useful with the readers of this blog.i never about it before and you say we can say some what a awesome way i am fully satisfied about that topic thanks for that post really by heart.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!