Thursday, February 18, 2010

well I'll see you again at the opportunity this post, how are you all? in a previous post we talked about interesting things just for the operating system. before you go to the main idea I want to ask you all, if your computer is often damaged at his window operating system? well if the problem is often experienced, but we are experiencing computer problems of damage to its windows operating system will surely make reinstall it? heheheheh.

well but on occasion this time I wanted to improve your character's desperate to give my knowledge to you. actually in this topic I will discuss about the improvement of damage to the Win.com file. do you know, with the win.com file that had been experiencing problems? well, certainly do not know, understand beginners. 

win.com file is a file that is at once needed to run a windows operating system and files are usually the main way at boot time. if you are already obvious? usually win.com error on the error will display an error message when booting windows, for example like this:
The following file is missing or corrupted: Win.com
The following file is missing or corrupted: Win.com
Program too big to fit in memory Can not find Win.com, Unable to continue loading Windows
Program too large

To fix this, you must create a new win.com file in a way to extract files from a CD win.cnf Windows. Complete the following steps:
Win.cnf extract files from the Windows CD into the folder C: \\ Windows. Once extracted and then change the name to win.cnf win.com. Here's how: ren c: \\ windows \\ win.cnf c: \\ windows \\ win.com

simplified tips and tricks from me, I made a tip and trick nobody would have complicated my love of my tips and tricks that simple. may be useful for you all.

5 comments:

  1. I lIke this blog, keep blogging bro. Thanks for this information :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much sob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello mas uss... hehehe googling2 mendaratnya disini. infonya numpang di pake yah

    ReplyDelete
  4. okey sob thank ya dah berkunjung sob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful piece of information and I appreciate it that you share something so useful with the readers of this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!