Sunday, January 10, 2010


maybe you have a lot to know that there are SmadAV Pro and there is also a free, too. even many people who want a Pro antivirus SmadAV having a very good advantage at all, but this time I wanted to made Antivirus Pro SmadAV without review or put our banner on your site but I wanted to use a very good and cheap . I do not want to talk with you, we straight to the main topic yes? follow the steps - steps that I gave to you, as the following:

before you register Pro SmadAV we do SmadAV 7.4 installation, however if you are already install SmadAV 7.5 please uninstall the antivirus 7.5 SmadAV then you replace it with the antivirus back 7.4 SmadAV. if already installed antivirus SmadAV 7.4, we just go to the settings menu and then when I go into the settings menu just click the Unregister button. just create a SmadAV reinstall 7.4, then please enter your name and my keys are provided below:

Name  : iloovufull
Key     : 098810807000


great SmadAV become Pro 7.4, if it is a PRO, then you click Unregister and then would SmadAV will be free again, because in a part of the tricks alone.

7.4 SmadAV if you've become free again I suggest you enter your name and key that I have prepared the following:

note: to name just please Copy paste and for Key please enter it manually.

Name  : [C] ara [C] urang and [P] rogram [b] call
Key     : 299921696441

have you entered yet? if you have the Key enter the name and do not forget you click the button rigester. now you try to install 7.5 SmadAV you have to click on the file 2 times.

note: 7.4 SmadAV not be deleted first yes, but let it SmadAV because if we install a new SmadAV be affected.

done


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!