Sunday, December 20, 2009


maybe you Infections with a very sophisticated processor and high technology industries in the market in the world. you may not believe this but it's all I've tried on my own computer. if you are interested in tips and trick me this time? want to know, follow the steps - from my simple steps, as follows:

1. you open the RUN
2. then you type regedit in the RUN box earlier.
3. if you can go to regedit then follow the perbagian folder as below:
regedit --- HKLM ---  Hardware --- description --- System --- CentralProcessor --- 0 --- ProcessorNameString

when you get processornamestring, you can change the name processornamestring your liking. pentium how you want it to or whatever you want to give any names. tips and tricks that I use this time only mode on the computer or just display it all. but it can be made to the show style to others.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!