Wednesday, December 2, 2009

very bright at night is a lot of information sharing that have blogs I visit I do not even believe in it all. Today I'd like to share your information to all, was the owner of google, and linux have been discussing about the operating system maker that google chrome will be launched in 2010 but this will not date and day determined by google itself. even the OS that he says the launch was not perfect right now and have not done as linux own safety because the owner's own google not google chrome OS launches this year. even the two sides were talking in all media, to wait for the perfect time to launch a prime os google chrome from google itself and google chrome os itself will not be on sale will buy but can be obtained free of charge or open source operating systems like linux it alone. This may simply be information that I found waiting for more information from us. Do not forget to visit here continue to get the latest information from my weblog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!