Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I'm actually going online last night but in my area experienced a blackout lights very long time, I waited until the light of life again until 4 hours. but I want to post it was too late because I had to sleep and tomorrow I have to go to school. but my spirit to post or update every day is not lost on this myself.

post this time I want to give way get money easily and without any cost but you must all know about this, so I apologize if this post just to fill my spare time. This post about the website which is an income ziddu money very easily and can ziddu for storage of very large files. possible to the way your application can all have a small child and was able to how to sign up. good luck hope you can get a quick dollar by ziddu. every person downloading the file that you store in your ziddu will be $ 0.01. post a simple apology apologize to my posting this. My Referrals This may be useful for you.

25 comments:

  1. Assalam pada Umat Muslim dimanapun berada semoga Allah SWT selalu memberikan keberkahan dan kebaikan dalam menjalani aktifitasnya...Amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice info gan, sy jg dah reg di ziddu...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. makasih infonya sobat... nice article...

    ReplyDelete
  4. semuany makasih ya sob ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job friend nice post smile 4u

    ReplyDelete
  6. aq juga dahy lama gabung ama ziddu sejak pertama aq bikin blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aku da lama juga gabung jidu, tapi dapatnya gk sampai satu doll mungkin kurang promosi kali.......ya sob..

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam sahabat
    info yg bagus thnxs ya....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you were right . .
    Definitely, i've become the member of the site...
    Eh, lex, belum comment punya ku kan?

    ReplyDelete
  10. semuanya trima kasih banyak ... atas .. komentarnya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Info yang menarik...

    Sesuai permintaan..iklannya sdh ku jitak

    ReplyDelete
  12. info cool friends, thanks have to share.
    successful course for your friend ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah nice info nich sobat! makasih ya

    ReplyDelete
  14. sob alex,, tapi lama dapet $$ nya kalo dai ziddu???

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!