Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have not been posting 2 days because a lot of things that give lessons to my sister who wish to learn computer until I was preoccupied with my own sister almost every time I was asked to guide him because he wanted to learn to like my computer. He wanted to learn computer termotifasi because he wants to like me because my sister said, I am a talented and a master computer at school and my environment. I do not know why he can talk that a master computer and the network when I was a student who still need guidance by the teacher and the other masters. I have to teach until he was dizzy and hold each day and each time I. Today I took my time to post blog / website because I was determined to pursue tarjet, but this time I want to talk about the 7 steps to build an online business website correctly and must get visitors or traffic very well because I've tried.

Before you build a website or blog what do you do first? before you build a website or blog your online business must determite idea first. Because the IDE is a foundation or a fortress you have to make, for example such as: what topics should determited, products, and others.
Tips and tricks for the second to build a website or online business blog is that we do a research for an idea or topic that you'll use for your website or business blog online.

For tips and tricks that you must collect all three content to your blog or website that will at first do not make purchasing domains and hosting and templates and all've become active and have had a website or blog is no post content, it will result in a fatal on your website own and must have the time to launch your confused on what the content of this blog or website, confused not, until the person is sent a post or a guest blog or website, is it not true. So before you build your blog or website content we have to collect for example: pictures, videos, articles, and audio and many others.

Tips and tricks for the next one you might not so important because you really do not understand all the tips and tricks of the above then you have to understand tips and tricks 3 above is then I will give you tips and tricks for success next build business websites and blogs online good and profesional. Wait for further tips and tricks tips and tricks would further be beneficial to you all for the masters and novices. Look forward to ya next article.
Thank you very much for visiting and participation.

24 comments:

  1. salam sahabat
    ehm its good posting make me konw more by the way how to find the good of concept??thnxs n good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank ya smga bermanfaat dah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas alexa,,,
    tukaran banner yuk,,????
    banner mass dah saya pasang diblog saya,,
    psang jga y mas banner saya di blog mas,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your aticle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. makasih ya anda telah berkomentar disini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sobat, belajar online punya halaman baru tentang bola news....mampir ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah makasih ya sob ... pasti kesn sob

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for share tips & trick for building blog. thanks for your visit too, n i'm not forget to reply your poke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. captain thank ya
    smua makasih ya ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah boleh triknya boss.. mantap.. sukses selalu.. met weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. sang : sip dah
    mr: sm2 sob
    akhatam : makasih ya sob
    yoicoy : sip dah sob

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kunjungan balasan !!!! ,sukses selalu ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya sob mksh ya sob

    ReplyDelete
  15. as a newbie like crockie, i just make a blog and later adds according to necessity. but your article gives me a good insight and technique on how to built a good blog, thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. buaya : thank y sob

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!