Monday, July 13, 2009


for this time I will teach you how to do all the flash that can not be formatted. flash because many people - men or children - children who do not have any flash can be formatted so I think that's what I think and I thank the people that have a flash but gk can be formatted. I therefore issued a tip and tricks that make my own and I had trials at my school friend flash that can be formatted.

This means that I use at the time of the correction in the flash can not be formatted as There:

1. Sign in to Windows XP DOS Prompt and type CHKDSK / F Drive letter: (chkdsk / FV:)
2. Finish review of Check Disk (CHKDSK), you try to dispose of files in the Flash disk with the drive letter Del :*.*. An example command to remove the files from the Flash Disk on drive V: is DEL V: *.* (Notify must complete point  DEL V :*.*)
3. Once again you try the format command with Dos Promt. Format V: (V here is the address of your flash, for example f / g / or e)
4. Or how to use the Computer Management and see the drive volume V, and you try to format. If there are error messages on the computer do the boot
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!